A huge "THANK-YOU" to our entire Dr. A. E. Perry School Community!!
We have had a very successful Learn-a-Thon Fundraiser which will now allow us to better support both literacy and numeracy initiatives within our school.
The final school total raised was:
A fantastic effort by all students, parents, and community members.
CONGRATULATIONS to the following students and classrooms for their high achievement efforts:
Mrs. Waters' classroom - most funds raised in one classroom - $2,175.25
Mrs. Rice's classroom - average of most funds raised per fundraising student - $71.68
Zoey Perry - Most funds raised by an individual student - $669.90
We would like to thank the following people and/or businesses for their generous donations in support of this event.
- The Dr. A. E. Perry School Communicy Concil (SCC)
- Western Cycle (John Carmichael)
- Dr. Ephthymia (Effie) Kutsogiannis
- Mr. Greg Brentnell
- The Copper Kettle
- R&M Accessories (Jana Nichols)
- Starbucks (Laura Kaminski)
- Safeway (Dwight Kaminiski)
- Traditions Handcraft Gallery
- 31 Gifts (Denise Rosca)
- Jersey City
- Cineplex Odeon
- Campbell Collegiate
- The Nagel Family
- The Rosca Family
- The Stusek Family