Dr. A.E. Perry School
Scholastic Book Fair... Coming SOON!
Dear Parents and Families:
On March 14th, the Scholastic Book Fair is coming to Ecole Dr. Perry School! This year we will have two shopping experiences available: in school and virtual.
PLEASE CLICK HERE to check out the many titles available at the scholastic book fair! Have your child look through these titles to pick their favorite! There is no better gift we can give than a love of reading.
You are invited to come and share in this celebration of literacy with us. What better way to promote reading to our students than by supporting this important literary event. With your involvement, we can inspire children to practice reading and read more often. Together, we can make a difference in their lives that will last a lifetime.
We look forward to seeing you and your family at our Scholastic Book Fair!
Remember, all purchases benefit our school and allow us to add more books to our library! IMPORTANT DATES
- March 14-15th Kids will preview the books and may create a “wish list” upon their first visit.
- March 16-17th On their second visit students will be allowed to purchase books.
- March 17th FAMILY EVENT 3:45-5:30 Library is open to families to come INTO the school to shop the fair. Please enter through the front doors!
- March 14th -18th Books can be purchased through our virtual fair. Books will be delivered to the school and then handed out to students when they arrive!
- Fun Contests! March 14th-17th: 1 golden loonie allows you to enter to win 2 $25 gift cards to the book fair. 1 for you and 1 for your fabulous teacher!,1 golden loonie allows you to enter 2 guesses in the “Guess the Rainbow” contest, Contests close after morning recess of the 17th.
All proceeds from contests will go towards the library!
Thanks so much for supporting this literacy event!
Monique Bowes Christopher Weber Lisa Fiorante